Huntingdon-based company wins prestigious national law award
Huntingdon-based business Geodesys has won a prestigious legal industry award.
The company was recognised for its unique New Build Drainage and Water Report - the first of its kind to the market.
The company - part of Anglian Water and a leading provider of conveyancing searches for residential and commercial properties - beat off strong competition to top the Supporting the Industry, (26 employees or above,) category at this year's Modern Law Awards.
The award ceremony, hosted by television impressionist and comedian John Culshaw, took place on February 6 at Manchester's Victoria Warehouse.
Jonny Davey, product manager for the New Report at Geodesys, said: "We are incredibly proud to have won such a prestigious industry award and would like to thank the judges and the organisers for putting on a wonderful event.
You may also want to watch:
"Here at Geodesys we are passionate about supporting industry best practice. Our New Build Report includes consistent information based on water company data and offers a bespoke solution to conveyancers dealing with the requirements of new build transactions. It's wonderful to have this development recognised by our industry peers."
The Modern Law Awards celebrate the people and the organisations who are changing the face of business strategy and development, regulation management and client care throughout the legal industry.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Geodesys is part of Anglian Water and is a leading provider of land and property information in England and Wales since 1997. They offer a full range of residential and commercial conveyancing searches including compliance, environmental, local authority, drainage and water, flood, planning, chancel and energy and infrastructure.