From cars to a la carte?
A CAR showroom in St Ives town centre could become a restaurant, after planners agreed to a potential change of use. St Neots-based agents D H Barford and Company are marketing the premises in Station Road, which has a total area of 3,001 sq ft and compri
A CAR showroom in St Ives town centre could become a restaurant, after planners agreed to a potential change of use.
St Neots-based agents D H Barford and Company are marketing the premises in Station Road, which has a total area of 3,001 sq ft and comprise a showroom of 160 sq m (1,726 sq ft) with offices and ancillary space amounting to 118 sq m (1,275 sq ft).
Barfords director Phil Halmshaw said: "The property offers an excellent opportunity for a retail company seeking a large unit to gain representation in St Ives town centre. There is dedicated parking to both the front and the rear of the property together with on-street parking in the immediate proximity. The property also has a secure rear yard."
Although planning permission has been granted for restaurant use, the agents say the premises are well suited to a range of retail operations, including the sale of bathrooms, carpets, kitchens, tiles and other similar bulkier type goods. The property is being offered on a new lease for a term to be agreed. Barfords is therefore also inviting enquiries from anyone interested in operating a restaurant from the property.
CONTACT: Phil Halmshaw or Helena Coulston at Barfords on 01480 213811.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police