Free seminar on optimising advertising with Archant
THE Hunts Post’s parent company, Archant Herts & Cambs, has organised another free seminar – this time near St Neots – to explain the benefits of investing in advertising (particularly with Archant’s newspapers and websites).
As a service to the business community, Archant Herts & Cambs has secured the services of Bob McInnis to present a 90 minute seminar entitled ‘Making Adverts Work’.
To help maximise the effectiveness of advertising, Mr McInnis will be explaining his unique, simple approach to creating advertisements that work the first time that they run.
Bob, author of ‘Response-Oriented Advertising’, is president of McInnis & Associates, a New York-based consulting firm specialising in print advertising strategies and design.
“We promise that you will leave with everything that you need to get a strong response from your advertising,” an Archant spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The event is at the Waterfront Conference Centre, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston MK44 3AL, on Friday March 11 from 2.30pm to 4pm. Although the seminar is free, seats are limited. They can be reserved by calling Lynne Pearson on 01438 866011 or e-mailing email@example.com
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages