Free seminar on optimising advertising with Archant
THE Hunts Post’s parent company, Archant Herts & Cambs, has organised another free seminar – this time near St Neots – to explain the benefits of investing in advertising (particularly with Archant’s newspapers and websites).
As a service to the business community, Archant Herts & Cambs has secured the services of Bob McInnis to present a 90 minute seminar entitled ‘Making Adverts Work’.
To help maximise the effectiveness of advertising, Mr McInnis will be explaining his unique, simple approach to creating advertisements that work the first time that they run.
Bob, author of ‘Response-Oriented Advertising’, is president of McInnis & Associates, a New York-based consulting firm specialising in print advertising strategies and design.
“We promise that you will leave with everything that you need to get a strong response from your advertising,” an Archant spokesman said.
INFORMATION: The event is at the Waterfront Conference Centre, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston MK44 3AL, on Friday March 11 from 2.30pm to 4pm. Although the seminar is free, seats are limited. They can be reserved by calling Lynne Pearson on 01438 866011 or e-mailing email@example.com
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton