Free renewable energy engineering forum in Huntingdon
THE effects of climate change and the pros and cons of renewable energy and will be subject of an open forum organised by the Peterborough and Huntingdon network of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Question Time: The Energy Dilemma will gi
THE effects of climate change and the pros and cons of renewable energy and will be subject of an open forum organised by the Peterborough and Huntingdon network of the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
"Question Time: The Energy Dilemma" will give business owners a chance to quiz a panel of experts on their concerns over the future of energy generation.
The free event will be held at the Huntingdon Marriott Hotel on Hinchingbrooke Business Park on Tuesday May 18. The doors open at 7pm, with the forum starting at 7.30pm.
Topics will range from debate over whether climate change even exists, to the advantages and disadvantages of using certain renewable sources, and which methods are practical and affordable for business.
The forum will begin with an overview presentation from Helge Urdal of the Generation Dynamic Performance team at the National Grid.
The event is open to members and non-members free of charge.
- 1 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 2 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 3 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 4 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 5 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 6 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 7 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
- 8 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 9 Community help plant new trees in St Neots park
- 10 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
INFORMATION: To find out more contact John Williams email@example.com, register online at www.theiet.org/huntingdon and click on the "Events" link.