Free renewable energy engineering forum in Huntingdon
THE effects of climate change and the pros and cons of renewable energy and will be subject of an open forum organised by the Peterborough and Huntingdon network of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Question Time: The Energy Dilemma will gi
THE effects of climate change and the pros and cons of renewable energy and will be subject of an open forum organised by the Peterborough and Huntingdon network of the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
"Question Time: The Energy Dilemma" will give business owners a chance to quiz a panel of experts on their concerns over the future of energy generation.
The free event will be held at the Huntingdon Marriott Hotel on Hinchingbrooke Business Park on Tuesday May 18. The doors open at 7pm, with the forum starting at 7.30pm.
Topics will range from debate over whether climate change even exists, to the advantages and disadvantages of using certain renewable sources, and which methods are practical and affordable for business.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will begin with an overview presentation from Helge Urdal of the Generation Dynamic Performance team at the National Grid.
The event is open to members and non-members free of charge.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
INFORMATION: To find out more contact John Williams email@example.com, register online at www.theiet.org/huntingdon and click on the "Events" link.