Free networking breakfast for Hunts Post readers
THE Hunts Post is offering readers a free business breakfast at one of Huntingdonshire s top networking groups on April 22. Business for Breakfast offers members a chance to build business leads in a relaxed atmosphere, and meets every two weeks from 6.45
THE Hunts Post is offering readers a free business breakfast at one of Huntingdonshire's top networking groups on April 22.
Business for Breakfast offers members a chance to build business leads in a relaxed atmosphere, and meets every two weeks from 6.45am to 8.30am at the Marriott Hotel in Huntingdon.
Attendance normally costs �15, with a cooked breakfast included, but Hunts Post readers can attend for free by quoting "Hunts Post B4B" when booking.
Simon Laskey, of Haines Watts Chartered Accountants, has been a member for over a year, and said the group had benefited him and his business.
You may also want to watch:
He added: "I can honestly say that it has been key to building the client base from a standing start, with a return on my investment of over ten times in twelve months. It's a very early start which means that you are back in the office by 9am - plus you get to see the A14 without the queues."
INFORMATION: To attend the open meeting on April 22 for free, contact Kathryn Fletcher on 07889 364348 or email email@example.com, and quote "Hunts Post B4B". Places are limited - to find out more visit www.bforbcambs.co.uk.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 4 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 5 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 7 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 8 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 9 Letters to the Editor
- 10 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men