Free networking breakfast for Hunts Post readers
THE Hunts Post is offering readers a free business breakfast at one of Huntingdonshire s top networking groups on April 22. Business for Breakfast offers members a chance to build business leads in a relaxed atmosphere, and meets every two weeks from 6.45
THE Hunts Post is offering readers a free business breakfast at one of Huntingdonshire's top networking groups on April 22.
Business for Breakfast offers members a chance to build business leads in a relaxed atmosphere, and meets every two weeks from 6.45am to 8.30am at the Marriott Hotel in Huntingdon.
Attendance normally costs �15, with a cooked breakfast included, but Hunts Post readers can attend for free by quoting "Hunts Post B4B" when booking.
Simon Laskey, of Haines Watts Chartered Accountants, has been a member for over a year, and said the group had benefited him and his business.
You may also want to watch:
He added: "I can honestly say that it has been key to building the client base from a standing start, with a return on my investment of over ten times in twelve months. It's a very early start which means that you are back in the office by 9am - plus you get to see the A14 without the queues."
INFORMATION: To attend the open meeting on April 22 for free, contact Kathryn Fletcher on 07889 364348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote "Hunts Post B4B". Places are limited - to find out more visit www.bforbcambs.co.uk.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 6 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 7 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 8 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 9 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 10 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton