Free advice from Hunts financial planners
BEACON Financial of Kimbolton is to run two free seminars to help people improve their financial fitness . The seminars are being held as part of Financial Planning Week, which runs from September 7 to 13, and aim to give consumers free and impartial adv
BEACON Financial of Kimbolton is to run two free seminars to help people improve their "financial fitness".
The seminars are being held as part of Financial Planning Week, which runs from September 7 to 13, and aim to give consumers free and impartial advice on how to make changes to improve their finances.
At the first seminar on Wednesday September 9, Beacon MD Tony Larkins will be talking through all the key areas which everyone should be looking at themselves to help plan a better, safer financial future. Mr Larkins is one of the highest-qualified independent financial advisers in the area and is soon to be the new chairman of the IFP of East Midlands.
On Thursday September 10, solicitor and independent financial adviser Andrew Murdoch will talk through pre- and post-retirement planning in greater detail.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Larkins said: "I feel that this week will help many people to take control of their lives by planning for the future, to help them achieve their goals."
INFORMATION: Both events are free and start at 7pm at the Beacon offices at 18 High Street, Kimbolton. Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.beacon-financial.co.uk.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale