Free �500 marketing pack and website for Huntingdon retailers
HUNTINGDON s independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership. The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depen
HUNTINGDON's independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership.
The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depending on numbers.
The marketing programme will bring together independent retailers, providing them with practical sales, marketing and promotional advice. Retailers will be taught how to make use of the latest marketing techniques, and how to improve their businesses with immediate results.
As part of the programme, each retailer will gain their own free web presence allowing them to be seen online.
You may also want to watch:
Retailers will be encouraged to work together to offer promotions to customers and increase footfall throughout the town.
Katy Sismore, Huntingdon Town Partnership manager, said: "This is the most exciting initiative I have seen offered to local retailers and businesses in the high street in years. It provides practical and expert marketing guidance and will make a genuine difference to retailers.
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
"At no cost, there are huge benefits and I believe this is a great opportunity for the independent retailers and businesses in Huntingdon."
INFORMATION: The programme is open to Huntingdon independent retailers employing approximately five people. To find out more, contact Katy Sismore at the Huntingdon Town Partnership on 01480 450250 or e-mail email@example.com.