Free �500 marketing pack and website for Huntingdon retailers
HUNTINGDON s independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership. The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depen
HUNTINGDON's independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership.
The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depending on numbers.
The marketing programme will bring together independent retailers, providing them with practical sales, marketing and promotional advice. Retailers will be taught how to make use of the latest marketing techniques, and how to improve their businesses with immediate results.
As part of the programme, each retailer will gain their own free web presence allowing them to be seen online.
Retailers will be encouraged to work together to offer promotions to customers and increase footfall throughout the town.
Katy Sismore, Huntingdon Town Partnership manager, said: "This is the most exciting initiative I have seen offered to local retailers and businesses in the high street in years. It provides practical and expert marketing guidance and will make a genuine difference to retailers.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 3 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 4 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 8 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
"At no cost, there are huge benefits and I believe this is a great opportunity for the independent retailers and businesses in Huntingdon."
INFORMATION: The programme is open to Huntingdon independent retailers employing approximately five people. To find out more, contact Katy Sismore at the Huntingdon Town Partnership on 01480 450250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.