Free �500 marketing pack and website for Huntingdon retailers
HUNTINGDON s independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership. The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depen
HUNTINGDON's independent retailers can benefit from a free website and a �500 marketing pack through a new scheme launched by the Huntingdon Town Partnership.
The sessions will be held in the centre of Huntingdon on weekday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, depending on numbers.
The marketing programme will bring together independent retailers, providing them with practical sales, marketing and promotional advice. Retailers will be taught how to make use of the latest marketing techniques, and how to improve their businesses with immediate results.
As part of the programme, each retailer will gain their own free web presence allowing them to be seen online.
You may also want to watch:
Retailers will be encouraged to work together to offer promotions to customers and increase footfall throughout the town.
Katy Sismore, Huntingdon Town Partnership manager, said: "This is the most exciting initiative I have seen offered to local retailers and businesses in the high street in years. It provides practical and expert marketing guidance and will make a genuine difference to retailers.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 6 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 7 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 10 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
"At no cost, there are huge benefits and I believe this is a great opportunity for the independent retailers and businesses in Huntingdon."
INFORMATION: The programme is open to Huntingdon independent retailers employing approximately five people. To find out more, contact Katy Sismore at the Huntingdon Town Partnership on 01480 450250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.