Former county court on offer
HUNTINGDON S former County Court building in George Street is on the market for use as a suite of offices. The court, which handles civil cases, was replaced a year ago when the new combined justice centre complex opened on Huntingdon ring road a year a
HUNTINGDON'S former County Court building in George Street is on the market for use as a suite of offices.
The court, which handles civil cases, was replaced a year ago when the new "combined justice centre" complex opened on Huntingdon ring road a year ago. The first floor offices are occupied by solicitors Leeds Day.
Barker Storey Matthews' Huntingdon Office, acting on behalf of the building owners, is now re-marketing the ground floor suite within Godwin House.
The ground floor extends to approximately 5,617 sq ft and is handy for access to the town centre and the railway station. Refurbishment works will include re-carpeting, suspended ceiling with category 2 lighting, comfort cooling and perimeter trunking, with 14 allocated parking spaces, BSM director Richard Adam said.
You may also want to watch:
"The positioning of this suite may well be of interest to companies and organisations looking for town centre access but with good links nearby to both the railway station and the A1/A14 junction. This is the final floor to be refurbished within the building, which should be available towards the end of this year.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding