Flex-Able Group moves into new subsidiary
- Credit: Archant
THE St Ives-based Flex-Able Group has launched a commercial refrigeration and air conditioning subsidiary.
FlexErefrigeration Ltd, which provides businesses with fridges, freezers and air conditioning units, is headed up by Colin Melhuish.
Richard Vanbergen, group managing director, said: “The business is working on a fixed price model, so customers know exactly what they are paying for.
“FlexErefrigeration costs will be fully transparent and there will be no surprises with the final invoice. The business will operate on a 24/7 basis for emergency call outs, as well as planned servicing and maintenance contracts.
“The service can also provide back-up equipment if the parts have to be sourced or the client can buy into a ‘Refurb Exchange’ service. Full range of new and reconditioned commercial fridges, freezers and air conditioning units will be available offering a wide range of products & services, as well as organizing one-off projects and installations.
Finally, if equipment which has come to the end of its life, it will be environmentally decommissioned ensuring nothing ends up in landfill. An important factor in our ever green world.”
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 3 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic