Flex-Able Group moves into new subsidiary
- Credit: Archant
THE St Ives-based Flex-Able Group has launched a commercial refrigeration and air conditioning subsidiary.
FlexErefrigeration Ltd, which provides businesses with fridges, freezers and air conditioning units, is headed up by Colin Melhuish.
Richard Vanbergen, group managing director, said: “The business is working on a fixed price model, so customers know exactly what they are paying for.
“FlexErefrigeration costs will be fully transparent and there will be no surprises with the final invoice. The business will operate on a 24/7 basis for emergency call outs, as well as planned servicing and maintenance contracts.
“The service can also provide back-up equipment if the parts have to be sourced or the client can buy into a ‘Refurb Exchange’ service. Full range of new and reconditioned commercial fridges, freezers and air conditioning units will be available offering a wide range of products & services, as well as organizing one-off projects and installations.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, if equipment which has come to the end of its life, it will be environmentally decommissioned ensuring nothing ends up in landfill. An important factor in our ever green world.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 5 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 6 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers