Firm to triple its working space
ST NEOTS-based independent financial advisers Premier Plus Ltd are set to triple the working space for their 12 employees, when they move into new premises near Eaton Socon over the Christmas and New Year break. The company has bought a two-storey office
ST NEOTS-based independent financial advisers Premier Plus Ltd are set to triple the working space for their 12 employees, when they move into new premises near Eaton Socon over the Christmas and New Year break.
The company has bought a two-storey office unit totalling 2,202 sq ft at Fenice Court, a new office development designed and built by Huntingdon-based property developer Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd.
The new office unit is in the final stages of construction, and Premier Plus will be the first occupiers at the new office campus.
Fenice Court - the name is taken from Venice opera house that was re-built, phoenix-like after a devastating fire in 1996 - is situated within the Phoenix Park business area, just off the A1 near the Wyboston Lakes roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
The development is a new campus of seven detached and semi-detached self-contained office units. Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd are also the commercial property developers behind the successful Colmworth Business Park, on the other side of the Wyboston Lakes roundabout.
Premier Plus managing director Kevin Hull said: "We outgrew our old office some time ago, but we wanted to wait for the right building in the right location. Fenice offered the floor space we needed and the perfect location"
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
The firm, which will shortly celebrate 10 years in business, is currently renting temporary offices at the Barn, Crosshall Manor, after selling its previous accommodation in Eynesbury in anticipation of the move.
Alongside the Premier Plus office, there will be two units available for sale or lease: one totalling 2,486 sq ft, and the other 4,220 sq ft. But Artisan says it can offer larger premises, as units can be combined to create offices, from 4,864 sq ft up to 10,000 sq ft.
INFORMATION: The agents, Barker Storey Matthews, are on 01480 451578. Website bsm.uk.com. Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd is at artisandevelopments.co.uk. Premier Plus Ltd: premierplusltd.co.uk.