Firm praised for hospital project
JOINERY manufacturer David Smith St Ives Limited is celebrating its contribution to an award-winning £60million London hospital. The 140-bed Evelina Children s Hospital was voted the public s favourite British-designed building to have opened in the last
JOINERY manufacturer David Smith St Ives Limited is celebrating its contribution to an award-winning £60million London hospital.
The 140-bed Evelina Children's Hospital was voted the public's favourite British-designed building to have opened in the last year, polling 49 per cent of the vote, which was organised by Channel 4.
With a successful track record of supplying hospitals throughout the UK, doorsets by the company were specified to provide high levels of acoustic insulation, fire resistance, hygiene, radiation protection and durability.
"We were delighted to be involved with such a high-profile project as the Evelina Children's Hospital," said Jeremy English, pictured, sales and marketing director. "The overall design was truly superb, and well worthy of its award-winning status".
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: David Smith St Ives Limited is on 01480 309900, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.davidsmith.co.uk
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward