Firm flies the flag
RAPIDLY-expanding Kimbolton flag manufacturer House of Flags (HoF) has bought two new digital printers to increase capacity in a major expansion. Established nearly 30 years ago producing flags and flag poles, HoF s product portfolio covers many more asp
RAPIDLY-expanding Kimbolton flag manufacturer House of Flags (HoF) has bought two new digital printers to increase capacity in a major expansion.
Established nearly 30 years ago producing flags and flag poles, HoF's product portfolio covers many more aspects of promotional display materials, including advertising graphics on vehicles.
The new printers, for fabric and PVC, have significantly increased the production capabilities and turnaround times at HoF Display Solutions, as the company is now known.
Operations director Donna Geranio said: "Over the course of 2007, we increased our banner and fabric display print output by a massive 25 per cent.
You may also want to watch:
"Our printing studio has done a fantastic job and, working with the national sales team, we have increased sales by 20 per cent.
"We have invested in a new 8,500 sq ft facility to house the expanding printing capabilities."
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
CONTACT: HoF Display Solutions' national sales team is on 01480 861678, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.flags.co.uk