Financial experts dig deep for Children in Need
KIMBOLTON S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need. Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children i
KIMBOLTON'S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need.
Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children in the UK.
Beacon played host to Pudsey bear and gave him a guided tour to visit fundraising activities throughout the village.
The financial advisers added �323.72 to the �50 from Buttercups coffee shop, �50 from Watsons Electrical shop, �12.64 from Brambles gifts, �15 from Kimbolton dentists, �35 from Landins delicatessen and �298.17 from Peter Lane Estate Agents.
You may also want to watch:
The total was boosted by �1,655 raised by pupils at Kimbolton School, who held a non-uniform day and a Pudsey pamper parlour.
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl