Financial experts dig deep for Children in Need
KIMBOLTON S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need. Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children i
KIMBOLTON'S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need.
Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children in the UK.
Beacon played host to Pudsey bear and gave him a guided tour to visit fundraising activities throughout the village.
The financial advisers added �323.72 to the �50 from Buttercups coffee shop, �50 from Watsons Electrical shop, �12.64 from Brambles gifts, �15 from Kimbolton dentists, �35 from Landins delicatessen and �298.17 from Peter Lane Estate Agents.
You may also want to watch:
The total was boosted by �1,655 raised by pupils at Kimbolton School, who held a non-uniform day and a Pudsey pamper parlour.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village