Financial experts dig deep for Children in Need
KIMBOLTON S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need. Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children i
KIMBOLTON'S Beacon Financial helped the village collect over �2400 for Children in Need.
Several companies joined forces to raise �2,439.53, which was collected by Beacon Financial in aid of the annual charity effort which helps underprivileged children in the UK.
Beacon played host to Pudsey bear and gave him a guided tour to visit fundraising activities throughout the village.
The financial advisers added �323.72 to the �50 from Buttercups coffee shop, �50 from Watsons Electrical shop, �12.64 from Brambles gifts, �15 from Kimbolton dentists, �35 from Landins delicatessen and �298.17 from Peter Lane Estate Agents.
You may also want to watch:
The total was boosted by �1,655 raised by pupils at Kimbolton School, who held a non-uniform day and a Pudsey pamper parlour.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 6 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 10 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon