Exciting chance to promote business
CHARTERED Surveyors and Planning Consultants DH Barford and Co, which has sponsored the Retailer of the Year awards for six years, has had a good year. The past 12 months have seen continued success for the company with the ppointment of two new surveyors
CHARTERED Surveyors and Planning Consultants DH Barford and Co, which has sponsored the Retailer of the Year awards for six years, has had a good year.
The past 12 months have seen continued success for the company with the ppointment of two new surveyors Yusuf Dawood and Scott Walker, and planner, Sarah Eldridge, who have joined the team.
Martin Page, the planning director of the company, believes in celebrating success and this is one of the reasons the firm continues to sponsor these awards.
"The Hunts Post Business Awards have grown over the years and provide an exciting opportunity for retailers to blow their own trumpet and promote their business by highlighting the services they offer that distinguishes them from their competitors.
"Our company can be identified by our boards in the high street where we are actively involved in the selling and letting of retail premises. With our high street presence, we are pleased to have the opportunity to be associated with the retail sector and to sponsor the Retailer of the Year Award."
He regards service as an essential part of successful retail. Barfords prides itself on offering a complete package to clients including marketing all forms of commercial property to rent and for sale, property management services, and advice in respect of valuation, rating, rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisition and planning. Mr Page says the company enjoys success because it offers a personal service and is committed to getting the maximum benefit for its clients.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 6 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
He believes the awards work to increase prosperity and stimulate the economy for retailers: "The scheme increases awareness of the range of shops that can be found in our high streets. The services found on the high street provide a good indicator of the local economy.
"These awards help retailers to sell themselves through the nominations and the judging process and are an opportunity to take stock of both good and weak areas. Going through the process really is a chance to build on your company strategy and focus. It can only add to your business strength."
INFORMATION: DH Barford & Co is at Howard House, 17 Church Street, St Neots. 01480 213811.