Huntingdon-based commercial property developer Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd has put in detailed planning applications for modern offices and light industrial business premises on two newly-acquired sites in St Neots and St Ives. The developments will be
Huntingdon-based commercial property developer Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd has put in detailed planning applications for modern offices and light industrial business premises on two newly-acquired sites in St Neots and St Ives.
The developments will be available for sale or to let.
The acquisition of a one-acre site in St Neots, close to its Colmworth Business Park, allows Artisan to develop a number of office units in a similar style to those at adjacent Eaton Court, extending the availability of purpose-built offices directly off the A1.
The new site, Fenice Court, is at the A1 and A428 intersection, a stone's throw from Colmworth Business Park and Wyboston Lakes leisure complex.
Fenice Court will be four units ranging from 4,090 sq ft to 4,730 sq ft, although units can be divided if required.
A second 1.5-acre site has been acquired in the heart of the St Ives Business Park.
- 1 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 8 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates
Artisan plans to develop a series of light industrial business units, providing the town's firms with a fresh, modern alternative to the older industrial premises within the park.
The new development, Venture Court, is a vacant plot situated between Edison Road and Burrel Road. Artisan is proposing five units ranging from 2,000 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft, with provision for 120 parking spaces.
Interest has already been shown in both sites.