EERA panel includes strategic transport issues
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region s key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will: Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region's key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will:
Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the next stages up to public consultation in September 2009.
Consider the DaSTS (Delivering a Sustainable Transport System) process and highlight the importance of rail enhancements to the region.
Consider a response to the Network Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) about electrification strategy.
Consider key issues concerning the waste policies in the East of England Plan and the changes that are likely to be required to those policies up to 2031.
The complete agenda is available on the EERA website at
- 1 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 2 St Neots man who put 'fear into the lives' of his victims is jailed
- 3 Huntingdon and Godmanchester celebrate 40-year twinning anniversary in Germany
- 4 B1514 Brampton Road closure extended for Saturday
- 5 Jail for St Neots man described as 'exceptionally dangerous'
- 6 Man sentenced after DNA found on drugs in a Huntingdon home
- 7 John Caldwell names as new president of rotary club
- 8 Editor Debbie Davies writes about her experience in Soham 20 years ago
- 9 Rotary club donates more than £1,100 to police boxing club
- 10 Public advised to "use water wisely" after driest July since 1935