EERA panel includes strategic transport issues
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region s key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will: Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region's key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will:
Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the next stages up to public consultation in September 2009.
Consider the DaSTS (Delivering a Sustainable Transport System) process and highlight the importance of rail enhancements to the region.
Consider a response to the Network Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) about electrification strategy.
You may also want to watch:
Consider key issues concerning the waste policies in the East of England Plan and the changes that are likely to be required to those policies up to 2031.
The complete agenda is available on the EERA website at
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire