EERA panel includes strategic transport issues
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region s key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will: Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region's key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will:
Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the next stages up to public consultation in September 2009.
Consider the DaSTS (Delivering a Sustainable Transport System) process and highlight the importance of rail enhancements to the region.
Consider a response to the Network Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) about electrification strategy.
You may also want to watch:
Consider key issues concerning the waste policies in the East of England Plan and the changes that are likely to be required to those policies up to 2031.
The complete agenda is available on the EERA website at
- 1 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal