EERA panel includes strategic transport issues
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region s key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will: Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the
THE East of England Regional Planning Panel is to meet next to discuss the region's key transport issues. On Monday, at Homerton College, Cambridge, the panel will:
Hear an update on the progress of the review of the East of England Plan and consider the next stages up to public consultation in September 2009.
Consider the DaSTS (Delivering a Sustainable Transport System) process and highlight the importance of rail enhancements to the region.
Consider a response to the Network Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) about electrification strategy.
You may also want to watch:
Consider key issues concerning the waste policies in the East of England Plan and the changes that are likely to be required to those policies up to 2031.
The complete agenda is available on the EERA website at
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 3 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 4 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 5 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 6 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 7 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
- 10 Somersham teacher looks at how to make home learning 'meaningful'