Double success for Business Link PR
BUSINESS Link in the East of England won two gold awards a ceremony recognising public relations success in the region. The East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards 2009 saw Business Link achieve the top award in the categories of Corporate and Business Communicatio
BUSINESS Link in the East of England won two gold awards a ceremony recognising public relations success in the region.
The East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards 2009 saw Business Link achieve the top award in the categories of Corporate and Business Communications and Best Newspaper or Magazine.
Business Link's "Open for Business" campaign, led by Edwin Jones, to support rural pubs in the east of England, and The Know - the service's client-targeted publication compiled by Business Link's Sarah Crush - secured gold awards in the Corporate and Business Communications and Best Newspaper or Magazine categories.
Steve McAteer, marketing and partnerships director at Business Link said: "Effective communication is vital in our organisation. Our clients rely on us to provide the information and support needed to help them start, run and grow their businesses.
"We are confident in the channels through which we communicate with SMEs in the region, but external acknowledgement for excellence in our field is both exciting and reassuring.
"We are extremely happy to have struck gold twice: this is a great achievement for the communications and marketing team at Business Link."
- 1 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 2 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 3 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 4 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 5 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 6 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 7 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 8 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 9 Tories defend record on council owned This Land
- 10 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
Kevin Bentley, chairman of CIPR East Anglia said: "To win a CIPR PRide Award is a tremendous achievement. A CIPR PRide Award is a hallmark of professionalism and success - it identifies, recognises and rewards the outstanding achievements of those working in the PR industry outside London.