Double success for Business Link PR
BUSINESS Link in the East of England won two gold awards a ceremony recognising public relations success in the region. The East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards 2009 saw Business Link achieve the top award in the categories of Corporate and Business Communicatio
BUSINESS Link in the East of England won two gold awards a ceremony recognising public relations success in the region.
The East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards 2009 saw Business Link achieve the top award in the categories of Corporate and Business Communications and Best Newspaper or Magazine.
Business Link's "Open for Business" campaign, led by Edwin Jones, to support rural pubs in the east of England, and The Know - the service's client-targeted publication compiled by Business Link's Sarah Crush - secured gold awards in the Corporate and Business Communications and Best Newspaper or Magazine categories.
Steve McAteer, marketing and partnerships director at Business Link said: "Effective communication is vital in our organisation. Our clients rely on us to provide the information and support needed to help them start, run and grow their businesses.
You may also want to watch:
"We are confident in the channels through which we communicate with SMEs in the region, but external acknowledgement for excellence in our field is both exciting and reassuring.
"We are extremely happy to have struck gold twice: this is a great achievement for the communications and marketing team at Business Link."
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 4 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 7 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 8 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
Kevin Bentley, chairman of CIPR East Anglia said: "To win a CIPR PRide Award is a tremendous achievement. A CIPR PRide Award is a hallmark of professionalism and success - it identifies, recognises and rewards the outstanding achievements of those working in the PR industry outside London.