Does Royal deal meet with your approval?
ST IVES S oldest public house, the Royal Oak, has been put up for lease by specialist pub agent Christie and Co. It is one of a number of 250 pubs across the UK that is currently managed by Spirit Group, which was acquired by Punch Taverns in December 20
ST IVES'S oldest public house, the Royal Oak, has been put up for lease by specialist pub agent Christie and Co.
It is one of a number of 250 pubs across the UK that is currently managed by Spirit Group, which was acquired by Punch Taverns in December 2005.
"The Royal Oak, which is the oldest pub in St Ives, is a well-known drinking venue in a prominent location," said Christie's John Grace. "Although it has operated as a managed house for many years, the Royal Oak presents a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring retailer to operate a quality pub business."
Punch Taverns has invited the existing pub managers to respond to the new lease opportunities, or obtain suitable alternative employment within the Spirit managed estate.
You may also want to watch:
Punch Taverns' Operations Director Phil Pegler said: "Our support package is designed to help licensees flourish in their new business. However, we always simultaneously respect the individual's position as their own boss. It is their pub to shape and develop according to their particular business aspirations."
CONTACT: www.punchtaverns. com/christie or call Christie and Co on 01473 256588.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges