Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant which has opened today October 21 in St Ives.
The restaurant has replaced the old NatWest bank in St Ives town centre, providing a new range of sourdough pizzas, pastas and much more.
Owners Merinda Di Rita and her husband Andrew Di Rita held a pre-launch evening on October 20 to celebrate opening.
Merinda said: “Di Ritas have been in the community since 2016 and we used to be on Bridge Street but we have since moved to the Pavement in St Ives.
“We have a bakery, a coffee house, the sit-down pizza and pasta area and then the fine dining restaurant at the back.
“This is where afternoon teas can be enjoyed also, we hope Christmas will be lovely and busy and there are plans for a New Year's Eve party.”
Merinda explained that this has been a two-year project to get the restaurant completed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 1 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 2 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 3 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 4 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 5 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 6 Huntingdon Carnival and parade returns this summer
- 7 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
- 8 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 9 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 10 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
Merinda expressed she is thrilled that the first couple of days they are open, they are completely fully booked up.