Construction management degree launched
A NEW foundation degree in construction site management has been unveiled by Anglia Ruskin University in association with the National Construction College Higher Skills@Work campaign. The fast-track, work-based degree is open to experienced construction
A NEW foundation degree in construction site management has been unveiled by Anglia Ruskin University in association with the National Construction College Higher Skills@Work campaign.
The fast-track, work-based degree is open to experienced construction sector employees looking to become construction site managers, or those already in the job seeking formal recognition of their skills.
The two-year course has been designed to minimise time away from work, with block-release sessions being conducted at the Anglia Ruskin campus in Chelmsford and the National Construction College at Bircham Newton, Norfolk. After completion, graduates will have the chance to progress to a full honours degree.
Andy Walder, director of the National Construction College, said: "This new course will offer people the chance to both learn new skills and have the talents that they already possess formally recognised.
You may also want to watch:
"It is important that everyone in the construction industry, including managers, receive first class training and together with Anglia Ruskin University, we are proud to be able to provide this.
- 1 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 6 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 10 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton