Beacon Wealth launch Christmas sock campaign to support homeless
- Credit: Archant
Staff at the Beacon Wealth Group have launched a Christmas campaign to help anyone who finds themselves homeless or down on their luck this winter.
As part of #sockingfillers the team at Beacon Wealth Group are filling a pair of warm socks with items such as toothpaste, toothbrush, roll-on deodorant, coffee/soup/hot chocolate sachets, gloves, pants, soap, comb and sanitary items, which will be donated to the 3 Pillars charity which works with people who are homeless.
"We welcome everyone who wishes to join us in this quest and will be collecting donations of filled socks at any of our four offices (listed below) before December 13," said Sarah Ray from Beacon Wealth Group.
Anyone who makes a donation is being encouraged to share photographs of their socks on the group's Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/BeaconWealthGroupLtd) to provide inspiration to others and spread the message.
You can drop off your socks at any of Beacon's four high street office locations:
You may also want to watch:
St Neots: 26 Market Square, PE19 2PJ
St Ives: 3 The Sheep Market, PE27 5AJ
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
Sawtry: The Green, PE28 5ST
Kimbolton: The Old Chapel, PE28 0HW