Chartered status celebrations at Beacon Financial
INDEPENDENT financial planners Beacon Financial marked their recent success in being awarded chartered status with a celebration on Friday. The champagne reception and cake cutting took place at Beacon s offices in Kimbolton, and was attended by Gordon Th
INDEPENDENT financial planners Beacon Financial marked their recent success in being awarded chartered status with a celebration on Friday.
The champagne reception and cake cutting took place at Beacon's offices in Kimbolton, and was attended by Gordon Thorpe, mayor of St Neots.
"I can appreciate the hard work and dedication that lies behind this award. It is highly creditable that Beacon is now in a select circle of some 230 practices out of a potential 30,000," he said.
"Looking at the requirements to gain chartered status I can see the ongoing requirement of continuing professional development, which is at the heart of every professional.
You may also want to watch:
"This award is the result of dedicated teamwork and without the co-operation of all levels, it would not have been achieved. Congratulations and well done to you all."
Tony Larkins, managing director of Beacon Financial also paid tribute to the dedication of his staff.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 7 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life
- 9 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
"It is a joy to be able to celebrate this success. Gaining chartered status is highly exclusive and I am proud to have a very dedicated team working with me to try and ensure that we offer the best possible advice at all times."
Chartered status is only awarded to firms that meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability. All chartered financial planners commit to the Chartered Insurance Institute's code of ethics and conduct, reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.