CHARITIES and not-for-profit companies can update themselves on financial developments affecting the sector at a seminar next week. The third annual Charity Accountants Forum, staged in association with the Charity Finance Directors Group, will take plac
CHARITIES and not-for-profit companies can update themselves on financial developments affecting the sector at a seminar next week.
The third annual Charity Accountants' Forum, staged in association with the Charity Finance Directors Group, will take place in Cambridge on Tuesday September 18.
Speakers will talk around the theme of the changing world for charities. Subjects will include charity mergers and the changing roles of finance directors in the sector.
"Finance in the voluntary sector has undergone profound change in recent years," said organiser David Culley of accountancy recruitment consultants, Pure Resourcing Solutions, which has arranged the event.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The event, at the SmartLife building at Cambridge Regional College from 9am to 2pm, is £50 plus VAT or £30 plus VAT for members of the Charity Finance Directors Group. Contact David Culley on 01223 209886 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester