Centre stage in Scandinavia
PERFORMERS treading the boards at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway had a St Ives company to thank for their shiny black stage. So pleased was the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) with Le Mark Group s self-adhesive floor-covering that, withi
PERFORMERS treading the boards at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway had a St Ives company to thank for their shiny black stage.
So pleased was the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) with Le Mark Group's self-adhesive floor-covering that, within a week, it had placed an even more valuable order for the product.
NRK is one of the established customers of Le Mark that enable the former Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards winner to export more than £500,000 of its adhesive tape products every year.
"Our product StudioTak has an excellent pedigree for this type of production," said Donna Wilson, Le Mark's export project co-ordinator.
You may also want to watch:
"The Scandinavian market is showing strong growth for Le Mark's decorative and performance floors. Clients had the opportunity to see StudioTak in regular use this year, as the same super high gloss black was used for the complete series of ITV's Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Take Away."
About one-third of Le Mark's sales go for export.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity