Care Solutions Group wins Hunts Employer of the Year
- Credit: Archant
EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR Sponsored by the Luminus Group
Care Solutions Group was named Employer of the Year for its successes in a very difficult sector.
The St Neots firm, which was recognised for its training and development scheme in last year’s awards, provides carers across the country supporting them right from recruitment.
Sarah Stephenson, managing director, said: “We are over the moon. This award is really for the people who provide the service. We take people on who make sure they provide the best service and we support them in doing that by the training we give our staff.”
Lynne Johnson, HR director, added: “It is a great opportunity to invest in the people of Huntingdonshire by providing the training and employment to offer a really local service. We are building the heroes who look after the most vulnerable people in society.”
The judges said: “Care Solutions Group operates within a very difficult sector, which has a reputation for low pay and long hours.
“However, Care Solutions buck this reputation, operating in such a way to ensure that they do their very best for their employees.
- 1 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 2 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 3 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 4 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 5 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 6 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 7 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 New fleet for Huntingdon care provider
“Their training and development package is very important to them and they work very hard to ensure that their staff have the best knowledge in all the skills they require to give their clients the best care possible. They clearly demonstrated that continuous improvement is at the forefront of everything they do and that they seek to grow at a steady pace while maintaining their core values.”
FINALISTS: Hotel Chocolat, Citrus Rooms and Huntingdon Marriott Hotel.