Cambs Chamber beefs up top team
RACHELLE Evans has joined Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce as local chamber co-ordinator, primarily responsible for liaising with Chamber members in and around Huntingdonshire, Cambridge, Ely and Fenland to ensure that their needs are being met. Workin
RACHELLE Evans has joined Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce as local chamber co-ordinator, primarily responsible for liaising with Chamber members in and around Huntingdonshire, Cambridge, Ely and Fenland to ensure that their needs are being met.
Working closely with the Huntingdonshire Chamber committee, currently operating under the chairmanship of Katie Hart of Rhetonic Ltd, she will be the main point of contact for members who are experiencing local difficulties, as the chamber seeks to influence and improve the environment in which member companies operate.
Rachelle said: "I'm looking forward to being in a position to get to the bottom of many of the issues facing local businesses by putting the weight of the chamber behind their cause."
She had previously managed a business centre in Harlow for three years where she provided specialist help and advice for start-up businesses. For the past seven years before relocating to Cambridgeshire she was the executive officer of Harlow and District Chamber of Commerce.
You may also want to watch:
John Bridge, chief executive of Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: "She has a great deal of experience working for the benefit of SMEs and, with her detailed knowledge of the ways in which Chambers operate, I have no doubt that she is the right person to take the local chambers forward and pursue matters of local policy with the full backing of the chamber behind her.
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years