Cambs accountants explain tax planning
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10. The session, run by Ensors tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes,
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10.
The session, run by Ensors' tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes, possible future changes and what businesses can do about the changes.
Ensors will also run the first finance directors' briefing of the year on March 2, covering the operational changes that could affect businesses this year, including the forthcoming changes to accounting standards legislation and the taxation and HR implications of changes to company structures.
Both events will be held at the Trinity Centre at Cambridge Science Park, and will run from 4.45pm until 6.15pm, with an opportunity to network afterwards. The cost is �23.50 per person.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To book or find out further details visit www.ensors.co.uk/site/events or call Andrew Morley on 01473 220090.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Covid-19 response team deliver gift packs to community heroes