Cambs accountants explain tax planning
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10. The session, run by Ensors tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes,
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10.
The session, run by Ensors' tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes, possible future changes and what businesses can do about the changes.
Ensors will also run the first finance directors' briefing of the year on March 2, covering the operational changes that could affect businesses this year, including the forthcoming changes to accounting standards legislation and the taxation and HR implications of changes to company structures.
Both events will be held at the Trinity Centre at Cambridge Science Park, and will run from 4.45pm until 6.15pm, with an opportunity to network afterwards. The cost is �23.50 per person.
INFORMATION: To book or find out further details visit www.ensors.co.uk/site/events or call Andrew Morley on 01473 220090.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police