Cambs accountants explain tax planning
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10. The session, run by Ensors tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes,
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10.
The session, run by Ensors' tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes, possible future changes and what businesses can do about the changes.
Ensors will also run the first finance directors' briefing of the year on March 2, covering the operational changes that could affect businesses this year, including the forthcoming changes to accounting standards legislation and the taxation and HR implications of changes to company structures.
Both events will be held at the Trinity Centre at Cambridge Science Park, and will run from 4.45pm until 6.15pm, with an opportunity to network afterwards. The cost is �23.50 per person.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To book or find out further details visit www.ensors.co.uk/site/events or call Andrew Morley on 01473 220090.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire