Cambs accountants explain tax planning
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10. The session, run by Ensors tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes,
ENSORS chartered accountants will run a session on remuneration planning for business-owners in Cambridgeshire on February 10.
The session, run by Ensors' tax partners Robert Leggett and Danny Clifford, will include updates on tax rate and relief changes, possible future changes and what businesses can do about the changes.
Ensors will also run the first finance directors' briefing of the year on March 2, covering the operational changes that could affect businesses this year, including the forthcoming changes to accounting standards legislation and the taxation and HR implications of changes to company structures.
Both events will be held at the Trinity Centre at Cambridge Science Park, and will run from 4.45pm until 6.15pm, with an opportunity to network afterwards. The cost is �23.50 per person.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To book or find out further details visit www.ensors.co.uk/site/events or call Andrew Morley on 01473 220090.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist