Businessman celebrates partnership with global electronics giant
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon businessman has been selected to partner with a global firm to supply fire alarm systems throughout Cambridgeshire.
Managing director of Jackson Fire and Security Cambridge, Tom Fletcher, has been awarded a contract with Siemens Building Technologies division to provide ‘no false alarm guarantee’ systems.
Mr Fletcher said: “Siemens is one of the largest companies in the world. Their product range is huge – and the quality of product and technical support is outstanding.
“We are very proud that we are able to partner with such a globally respected blue chip company. Our partnership with them has been both technically and commercially rewarding.
“Our engineers have been trained to work on their range of security and fire systems which continues to improve the levels of products and service we can offer to our customers.”
You may also want to watch:
The company already provide Siemens systems throughout many sites across the county including student properties through to managed offices and houses of multiple occupancy.
Wes Wright, Business Development Manager for Siemens Building Technologies, said: “We’re really excited to be partnering with Jackson Fire & Security in Cambridgeshire. They have really hit the ground running since becoming a Siemens Building Technologies partner.
- 1 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 2 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 3 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 4 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 5 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 6 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 7 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 8 Fire service set to step in with vaccine roll-out
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
“We have worked with the firm for many years and are confident they are the right partners to be delivering this technology in the region.
“We’re already seeing increased numbers of enquiries from the region thanks to Jackson and their projects team. We’re excited to see how the future pans out for the partnership.”