Unlocking Huntingdonshire: Who can reopen on July 4?
- Credit: Archant
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister today (Tuesday), Huntingdonshire District Council has published a list of the business sectors that are expected to open on July 4.
This is the third phase of unlocking Britain since the lockdown began on March 23 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Government has said that businesses and venues need to be Covid-19 secure before reopening.
* Hotels, B&Bs, Holiday Homes and Campsites.
* Restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars.
* Cinemas, Museums and Galleries
* Hair Salons and Barbers
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
* Libraries and Community Centres
* Churches and Places of Worship
* Outdoor playgrounds and gyms
* Funfairs, theme parks and amusement arcades
The Hunts Post would like to hear from business owners who are planning to reopen?
Contact Alex Collett via email: Alexandra.Collett@archant.co.uk.