Unlocking Huntingdonshire: Who can reopen on July 4?
- Credit: Archant
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister today (Tuesday), Huntingdonshire District Council has published a list of the business sectors that are expected to open on July 4.
This is the third phase of unlocking Britain since the lockdown began on March 23 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Government has said that businesses and venues need to be Covid-19 secure before reopening.
* Hotels, B&Bs, Holiday Homes and Campsites.
* Restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars.
You may also want to watch:
* Cinemas, Museums and Galleries
* Hair Salons and Barbers
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
* Libraries and Community Centres
* Churches and Places of Worship
* Outdoor playgrounds and gyms
* Funfairs, theme parks and amusement arcades
The Hunts Post would like to hear from business owners who are planning to reopen?
Contact Alex Collett via email: Alexandra.Collett@archant.co.uk.