Business Awards 2009 - three weeks left for entries
THERE is still time to get your entry in for The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards before the September 4 deadline. All companies and organisations in Huntingdonshire are welcome to enter the awards and compete for the eleven awards up for grabs.
THERE is still time to get your entry in for The Hunts Post Huntingdonshire Business Awards before the September 4 deadline.
All companies and organisations in Huntingdonshire are welcome to enter the awards and compete for the eleven awards up for grabs.
This year, entering is easier than ever. The streamlined entry form, available at www.huntspost24.co.uk, should take only a matter of minutes to complete, meaning that putting your business up for one the prizes has never been so simple.
Tickets for the event are now on sale for the black-tie dinner at the Burgess Hall in St Ives on November 6, priced at �48. To book, call Sarah Scott on 01438 866023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
The awards programme is sponsored by Archant Herts & Cambs and Huntingdonshire District Council. The individual categories are:
New Business Award, sponsored by Haines Watts, chartered accountants of Huntingdon
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 8 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
Employee of the Year Award, sponsored by Anglian Water
Retailer of the Year Award, sponsored by D H Barford & Co, St Neots-based property specialists
Environment/Community Award, sponsored by the Environment Agency
Small Business of the Year Award, sponsored by the Federation of Small Businesses Huntingdonshire Branch
Innovation Award, sponsored by Greater Cambridge Partnership
Business Website of the Year Award, sponsored by Huntingdonshire District Council, which is also supporting all awards
Training and Development Award, sponsored by Huntingdonshire Regional College
Employer of the Year Award, sponsored by Luminus Group, Huntingdon-based social landlords
Business Person of the Year Award, sponsored by Leeds Day, solicitors with branches across Huntingdonshire
The overall winner of the Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Cambridgeshire County Council, will be chosen by the judges as the best of the winners of the eight corporate categories above.