Brand and deliver!
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home. Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman. Customers can choose from pouches, tins,
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home.
Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman.
Customers can choose from pouches, tins, dry food and treats to keep their pets happy and to do away with the need to carry heavy tins from the shops.
Cats and dogs consume more than 100 million meals each week, the company says, with cats chomping through two or three pouches of food per day and a medium-sized dog wolfing down up to 14 tins of food each week.
Brands on offer from Dairy Crest include Felix, Go-Cat, Winalot, Purina One and Bonio.
Chris Munn, from Dairy Crest, said: "These days, milkmen deliver much more than just the daily pint - from soft drinks to groceries.
- 1 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 2 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 3 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 4 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 5 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 6 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 7 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 8 New fleet for Huntingdon care provider
- 9 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 10 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
"They not only deliver to customers' doorsteps, they are the familiar, trustworthy face that many of our customers, especially the housebound, rely on for this excellent service."
As well as delivering milk and pet food, Dairy Crest also offers organic fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, cheeses, flavoured milk, organic milk, soya milk, bread and morning goods, potatoes, biscuits, crisps, Yakult, eggs, fresh cream, mineral water and household items.
INFORMATION: Dairy Crest delivers 350 million bottles of milk to 1.1 million households across Southern England, East Anglia, South Wales and the Midlands.
For further information visit www.milkdeliveries.co.uk