Brand and deliver!
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home. Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman. Customers can choose from pouches, tins,
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home.
Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman.
Customers can choose from pouches, tins, dry food and treats to keep their pets happy and to do away with the need to carry heavy tins from the shops.
Cats and dogs consume more than 100 million meals each week, the company says, with cats chomping through two or three pouches of food per day and a medium-sized dog wolfing down up to 14 tins of food each week.
You may also want to watch:
Brands on offer from Dairy Crest include Felix, Go-Cat, Winalot, Purina One and Bonio.
Chris Munn, from Dairy Crest, said: "These days, milkmen deliver much more than just the daily pint - from soft drinks to groceries.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
"They not only deliver to customers' doorsteps, they are the familiar, trustworthy face that many of our customers, especially the housebound, rely on for this excellent service."
As well as delivering milk and pet food, Dairy Crest also offers organic fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, cheeses, flavoured milk, organic milk, soya milk, bread and morning goods, potatoes, biscuits, crisps, Yakult, eggs, fresh cream, mineral water and household items.
INFORMATION: Dairy Crest delivers 350 million bottles of milk to 1.1 million households across Southern England, East Anglia, South Wales and the Midlands.
For further information visit www.milkdeliveries.co.uk