Brand and deliver!
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home. Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman. Customers can choose from pouches, tins,
PET owners can now feed their animals without having to set foot outside their home.
Dairy Crest, based in Fenstanton, has launched a service to deliver brand name cat and dog food to its customers via the milkman.
Customers can choose from pouches, tins, dry food and treats to keep their pets happy and to do away with the need to carry heavy tins from the shops.
Cats and dogs consume more than 100 million meals each week, the company says, with cats chomping through two or three pouches of food per day and a medium-sized dog wolfing down up to 14 tins of food each week.
Brands on offer from Dairy Crest include Felix, Go-Cat, Winalot, Purina One and Bonio.
Chris Munn, from Dairy Crest, said: "These days, milkmen deliver much more than just the daily pint - from soft drinks to groceries.
- 1 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 2 Dry weather continues to impact district as pond drys up in Ramsey
- 3 Pub regulars celebrate life of former landlord who died during pandemic
- 4 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 5 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Number of bird flu cases have been confirmed in Huntingdonshire
- 8 Fun in the sun at Huntingdon Carnival 2022
- 9 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 10 Riverside Miniature Railway raises flag in record breaking year
"They not only deliver to customers' doorsteps, they are the familiar, trustworthy face that many of our customers, especially the housebound, rely on for this excellent service."
As well as delivering milk and pet food, Dairy Crest also offers organic fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, cheeses, flavoured milk, organic milk, soya milk, bread and morning goods, potatoes, biscuits, crisps, Yakult, eggs, fresh cream, mineral water and household items.
INFORMATION: Dairy Crest delivers 350 million bottles of milk to 1.1 million households across Southern England, East Anglia, South Wales and the Midlands.
For further information visit www.milkdeliveries.co.uk