Beacon Wealth Management chosen for Business Development Award
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Sponsored by George Hay
Beacon Wealth Management won the Business Development Award.
The business moved into the Old Chapel in Kimbolton from its High Street premises in July which has given Beacon the space for eight new staff it has hired so far this year.
Tony Larkins, managing director, plans for Beacon to start providing legal advice, offering wills, trusts and conveyancing as the business develops further.
He said: “I am stunned, this is more than we wanted. It’s incredible that we are being rewarded by business people for what we have done. To get that recognition is superb.
“This award is really big for us and I am looking forward to sharing it with our staff as it is credit to what they have achieved.”
The judges were impressed with Beacon’s strategy to deal with changing pension regulations.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 Martial Arts group praised by mayor after winning trophies national competition
They said: “Beacon Wealth Management has developed and implemented a clear strategy to meet the needs of employers and their employees in response to the Government’s changes in pension legislation.
“This required the development of new systems and procedures, plus taking this message out to the wider world to explain the changes to those affected.”
FINALISTS: Burgess Hall Events & Conference Centre, Glebe Farm Foods Limited and LogicMelon.