Architects in finals of SME awards
- Credit: BBA
Architecture firm Butcher Bayley Architects (BBA) is celebrating after it was named as a finalist in four categories at this year’s SME Huntingdonshire Business Awards, including employer of the year.
The Yaxley-based practice, which works on projects of all sizes across the district, was also in the finals of the service excellence, website of the year and micro-business of the year sections.
Luke Butcher, co-founder and director of BBA, said: “To be shortlisted for one award is wonderful, but four is really amazing - we’re thrilled!
"The last year hasn’t been easy, navigating the uncertainty of Covid-19, but to be recognised like this really makes the hard work worth it."
He said that despite the uncertainty it had been a positive year with the firm moving into new self-built offices and taking on two new team members.
BBA, which began in 2016, has since overseen £13.2m of work, £6m of which came in the last year.
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 4 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 8 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 9 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 10 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer