Another Cambs social landlord achieves excellence
TENANTS in Huntingdonshire seem well satisfied with their social landlords, with a second company achieving national recognition for excellence in customer service. Following Accent Nene s success, reported last week, Muir Group Housing Association has be
TENANTS in Huntingdonshire seem well satisfied with their social landlords, with a second company achieving national recognition for excellence in customer service.
Following Accent Nene's success, reported last week, Muir Group Housing Association has been awarded certification level for customer service excellence from independent assessors Quality Housing Services (QHS).
QHS assessors praised staff for their customer service excellence - awarding them certification level in two service areas, and 'enhanced certification' in the remaining eight areas.
Sam Scott, director of housing at Muir Group, said: "This award is particularly important to us because it takes into account what our residents think about us.
You may also want to watch:
"To achieve such a high level of accreditation from QHS was a true testament to the level of customer service our staff provide."
Chief executive John Bellis added: "It goes without saying that this is an unprecedented achievement by Muir and one that has involved a significant amount of hard work. My sincere thanks go out to all staff directly involved in the process and all staff who deliver a fantastic service to our customers every day.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 8 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
"This certainly is one for every member of staff to be proud of and a clear indication that we are great at what we do - providing excellent services that are truly local to the residents in our communities.
"The award sets our standards at a high level - but we are not complacent, and have committed to continuously look at ways of improving our customer services even further in the future."
To recognise their efforts, each of the 170 members of staff at Muir Group received a personalised thank you card from the association's management team.