Another Cambs social landlord achieves excellence
TENANTS in Huntingdonshire seem well satisfied with their social landlords, with a second company achieving national recognition for excellence in customer service. Following Accent Nene s success, reported last week, Muir Group Housing Association has be
TENANTS in Huntingdonshire seem well satisfied with their social landlords, with a second company achieving national recognition for excellence in customer service.
Following Accent Nene's success, reported last week, Muir Group Housing Association has been awarded certification level for customer service excellence from independent assessors Quality Housing Services (QHS).
QHS assessors praised staff for their customer service excellence - awarding them certification level in two service areas, and 'enhanced certification' in the remaining eight areas.
Sam Scott, director of housing at Muir Group, said: "This award is particularly important to us because it takes into account what our residents think about us.
"To achieve such a high level of accreditation from QHS was a true testament to the level of customer service our staff provide."
Chief executive John Bellis added: "It goes without saying that this is an unprecedented achievement by Muir and one that has involved a significant amount of hard work. My sincere thanks go out to all staff directly involved in the process and all staff who deliver a fantastic service to our customers every day.
- 1 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 2 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 3 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 4 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 5 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 6 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 7 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 8 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 9 Tories defend record on council owned This Land
- 10 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
"This certainly is one for every member of staff to be proud of and a clear indication that we are great at what we do - providing excellent services that are truly local to the residents in our communities.
"The award sets our standards at a high level - but we are not complacent, and have committed to continuously look at ways of improving our customer services even further in the future."
To recognise their efforts, each of the 170 members of staff at Muir Group received a personalised thank you card from the association's management team.