Huntingdonshire firms behind launch of new TV show featuring Radio 2 star
- Credit: Archant
Two Alconbury Weald-based businesses have been working on a new project to bring Radio Two star Nigel Barden to television screens.
Mr Barden presented a food and drink radio segment with Simon Mayo up until this summer’s move of presenters.
During the show, Nigel shared recipes from a published cook book and created two dishes and then showcased a soft drink and alcoholic drink to enjoy with the dishes.
The new show has been created by Simply Good Food TV with Alconbury Weald-based businesses The Food Marketing Experts and C1 Media. The first series is now live on Amazon Prime Video with six episodes.
C1 media is an independent video production and photography business established in 2008. Showcasing some of the best images and video content across a wide range of industries including sports, cars, food and drink.
You may also want to watch:
“Whilst we have created lots of broadcast content this is our first series on Amazon Prime Video and we are very proud to be working with Simply Good Food TV on this exciting new series,” said Dennis Luckett who is the managing director of C1 Media.
The Food Marketing Experts is a specialist food and drink marketing and PR agency who has been trading for six years working on a variety of brands from all over the UK.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
Managing director, Vhari Russell, added: “We are delighted to be working on this new series as Nigel Barden is such a champion of artisan produce and this project has been so well received by the industry and consumers alike, we are very much looking forward to making series two.”