Alconbury Airfield leases extended
MODULAR building specialists Waco UK Ltd has taken 13,000 sq ft of business space and hardstanding at Alconbury airfield. The airfield s owners, Urban&Civic, also announced that renewed leases have been agreed with D&S Distribution, Exel, Accio, Pallet So
MODULAR building specialists Waco UK Ltd has taken 13,000 sq ft of business space and hardstanding at Alconbury airfield.
The airfield's owners, Urban&Civic, also announced that renewed leases have been agreed with D&S Distribution, Exel, Accio, Pallet Solutions and Mono Megatrucking.
The site is home to more than 40 companies, which employ around 800 people.
Andrew Brading of Savills, which manages the site, said: "The flexibility of the leases on offer at Alconbury Airfield, coupled with the versatility of the site incorporating warehousing and stand alone offices, proves to be a key strength of our offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The hangars and hard standing areas make the site suitable for a wide range of uses including logistics and freight companies as well as heavy plant operators."
Commercial property agents Savills are retained to manage the existing property portfolio from its Cambridge and Peterborough offices.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 10 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers