A 5th Studio design for town’s new creative innovation centre
ST NEOTS £1million creative innovation centre, due to open in spring 2008 as a home for fledgling creative companies, will be designed by Cambridge-based 5th Studio. The project, part of the regeneration of the Longsands Quarter of St Neots, is jointly f
ST NEOTS' £1million creative innovation centre, due to open in spring 2008 as a home for fledgling creative companies, will be designed by Cambridge-based 5th Studio.
The project, part of the regeneration of the Longsands Quarter of St Neots, is jointly funded by central government and Huntingdonshire District Council.
The building will form a gateway to Longsands College, a school with specialist status in media, technology and arts, the architects say. It will also provide links with a number of education and training institutions.
Corrine Garbett, HDC's economic development manager, said: "5th Studio bring a wealth of experience and have a good track record of providing creative, innovative design solutions. We are delighted to be working with them."
You may also want to watch:
5th Studio will be working on the project with environmental designers Atelier Ten, engineering consultants Cameron Taylor, and construction consultants Davis Langdon.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?