�250,000 revamp planned for St Neots training centre
IMPROVEMENTS costing �250,000 have been completed at Wyboston Lakes, the UK’s largest privately owned single site training and conference venue near St Neots.
IMPROVEMENTS costing �250,000 have been completed at Wyboston Lakes, the UK’s largest privately owned single-site training and conference venue near St Neots.
The latest developments relate to the relaxation and leisure facilities on the venue’s 350 acre site and focus on its Waterfront Conference Centre.
The improvements to the leisure facilities will also be available to people who use the other conference venues, the Robinson Executive Conference Centre and the Willows Training Centre.
The Brasserie’s kitchen area has had �75,000 spent on it, including a range of new appliances and a new extraction system. The restaurant and bar areas have been re-decorated, with improvements to seating and new signage, together with outside lighting to enhance views over the site’s south lake.
You may also want to watch:
After an investment of �110,000, a new 120-space car park has been opened outside the Waterfront Centre and its adjacent 18-hole golf course.
The golf course itself has been enhanced, with a total of �25,000 spent on planting trees and enhancing tee areas. Golfing facilities at Wyboston Lakes include a floodlit driving range and on-site professional support.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
The latest enhancements follow the recent relaunch of the Paris Suite, one of the Waterfront Conference Centre’s main conference and banqueting suites, after a �40,000 programme of improvements.