Burger King reopens drive thru at two Huntingdonshire restaurants
- Credit: Archant
Burger King has reopened the drive thru at two restaurants in Huntingdonshire – with favourites Chicken Royale and Whopper on the menu.
The restaurants on St Neots Great N Road and Brampton Hut Services opened yesterday (May 25) from 12 to 11pm. Customers can place their orders via the drive thru.
It comes as part of Burger King’s phased reopening plan with 40 restaurants set to reopen this week onwards.
Bosses say “a number of procedures have been put in place” for the safety of both Burger King employees and customers.
These include additional PPE such as masks and gloves for staff, stringent cleaning measures and contactless delivery options.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Evans, marketing director at Burger King UK, said: “We are so pleased to be able to open more restaurants this week and slowly but surely get back to ‘normal’, ensuring all safety measures are in place.”
A limited menu will be available for the phase of reopening.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 10 'Glad to see an end to 2020' - Anne-Marie Hamilton