Burger King reopens drive thru at two Huntingdonshire restaurants
- Credit: Archant
Burger King has reopened the drive thru at two restaurants in Huntingdonshire – with favourites Chicken Royale and Whopper on the menu.
The restaurants on St Neots Great N Road and Brampton Hut Services opened yesterday (May 25) from 12 to 11pm. Customers can place their orders via the drive thru.
It comes as part of Burger King’s phased reopening plan with 40 restaurants set to reopen this week onwards.
Bosses say “a number of procedures have been put in place” for the safety of both Burger King employees and customers.
These include additional PPE such as masks and gloves for staff, stringent cleaning measures and contactless delivery options.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Evans, marketing director at Burger King UK, said: “We are so pleased to be able to open more restaurants this week and slowly but surely get back to ‘normal’, ensuring all safety measures are in place.”
A limited menu will be available for the phase of reopening.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes