Return of fundraising Bubble Rush to Huntingdon confirmed
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon will be awash with bubbles when East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) annual fundraiser returns to the town.
Bubble Rush is a 5k fun run with a difference as participants head off amongst a sea of bubbles, before passing four bubble stations where cannons pump out coloured foam to create a four-foot deep bubble bath.
EACH will be hosting the event at Huntingdon Racecourse on Sunday, June 9. Runners will go off in two waves, with the first starting at 11am and the second at noon.
It follows an Inflatable Colour Dash at the racecourse last year that was attended by 551 and raised £23,974.
Karen Newton, EACH Cambridgeshire fundraising manager, said: “Bubble Rush is sure to be a spectacular sight and lots of fun for all involved – we can’t wait.
You may also want to watch:
“There’s no race element, so participants are welcome to run, jog, walk, dance or toddle through the foam. It’s a completely natural and safe mixture.”
Log on to www.each.org.uk/bubblerush for more information.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding