Brampton singing sensation will join X Factor band mates to support Jason Donovan on tour
- Credit: Archant
Brampton singer and X Factor contestant Abi Dhese-Biggs along with her Mon Amie band mates will support Jason Donovan on his 33-date national tour.
Mon Amie were vying for a place in the live finals on this year’s series, but were not selected by mentor for the group category, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini in the show’s ‘six-chair challenge’ stage.
Australian singer and entertainer Donovan chose the girls, all studying at the Italia Conti Academy of Musical Theatre in London, after seeing them on X-Factor.
The band will join Jason for his Ten Good Reasons greatest hits tour in the spring, which stops off at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on March 1.
Speaking to The Hunts Post in October, Abi said: “We have a lot in the pipe line coming up, some really exciting stuff but we can’t reveal all now.”
You may also want to watch:
The girl’s have also been in the studio recording original music that will be performed during the tour.
Mon Amie’s boot camp song of Louis Armstrong’s What a Wonderful World had more than 900,000 views online and their debut music video, a cover version of Diamonds by Rihanna, has been well received.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her