Body discovered in search for missing Huntingdonshire man
- Credit: Archant
Police searching for missing John Hadley have discovered a body.
Officers located the body in Houghton yesterday evening (May 22).
Formal identification is yet to take place, however, the body is believed to be that of 84-year-old John, who was reported missing to police yesterday morning.
It is understood John went to walk his dog at approximately 9.30am on Sunday in Hemingford Meadow.
He was wearing a donkey jacket which was later found along with his dog.
You may also want to watch:
The death is being treated as non-suspicious and will be passed to the coroner.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Buckden celebrate first cup win in decades with home-grown squad