Blaze in Brampton garage

Fire-engine-generic

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters prevented a blaze in a garage in Brampton from spreading to an adjoining house.

Crews from Huntingdon and St Neots were called to the incident, in Miller Way, just before 2pm on Saturday.

They found the garage was “well alight” and tackled the blaze using hoses and wearing breathing apparatus.

Firefighters, who were at the scene for nearly two hours, said the fire was caused accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter