TimeBank in St Neots celebrates its birthday this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Members of the St Neots TimeBank will be celebrating their eighth birthday this weekend.
The TimeBank has provided more than 10,000 hours of help and services to people in the area and says this has, in turn, supported those who feel lonely and may be unable to complete tasks themselves.
Some of the skills available include DIY, cooking and dancing.
St Neots TimeBank was set up in March 2012 and has grown far bigger than ever anticipated.
It has been recognised by TimeBanking UK and awarded their Charter Mark for the past four years.
You may also want to watch:
The birthday event take place at St Mary's Church Hall, in St Neots on March 7, from 11am till 2pm.
Visitors are welcome to go along and enjoy refreshments and find out more about the group. Entertainment comes from the Merrymakers singing group.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
INFO: If you would like more information about the timebank: www.stneotstimebank.org.uk.