Balaclava-clad burglars demand cash after breaking into Eaton Ford home
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left “shaken” after three men burst into her home and demanded money.
The incident took place on Wednesday (March 23) between 8.15pm and 8.35pm when three men entered a property in Kym Road, Eaton Ford.
Wearing balaclavas and gloves they made their way upstairs and woke the woman, who was sleeping.
The men told her that they wanted money before carrying out a search of the bedroom and kitchen. They then left the house in what was described as “a long grey vehicle”.
PC Neil Woodley said: “The victim has been left understandably very shaken by this incident. I would appeal for anyone who may have seen the men in the area at the time or the vehicle driving away to contact police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or contact Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 8 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 9 Wood Farm has become 'rodent heaven' says Anne Marie
- 10 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed