Baby feet helping to make great strides for Hunts Post charity
TINY feet are helping to raise funds for The Hunts Post’s Dreamdrops appeal by appearing in a new charity calendar.
The baby calendar was first produced by Bury photographer Anna Pasquale, formerly Wiskin, in 2004. After a three-year hiatus, Mrs Pasquale, will be bringing it back next year.
All funds raised will go to Hinchingbrooke Hospital’s Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and maternity ward.
Posing for the 2012 calendar is six-year-old Tilly. Tilly, who was born eight weeks premature and received care from the SCBU team, first appeared in the 2005 calendar aged just a few months old.
Her feet appear alongside her baby brother’s in the latest calendar.
You may also want to watch:
Any companies who may be able to help sponsor the calendar should call Anna on 01487 710087 or go to www.annawiskin.com or www.pasqualephotography.co.uk before Wednesday, October 12.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'