Arsonists set fire to building in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Arsonists set fire to a building in Huntingdon on Saturday.
Fire crews from Huntingdon and St Neots were called to a building in Edison Bell Way, at about 6.30pm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish a fire in a portable building used as storage.”
Crews returned to their stations by 7.30pm.
An investigation determined that the cause of the fire was deliberate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the police on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 9 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 10 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need