Arsenal Ladies footballer Carla Humphrey celebrates A-level results at Hinchingbrooke School
- Credit: Archant
Arsenal Ladies footballer Carla Humphrey proved she is also a star in the classroom when she received her A-level results at Hinchingbrooke school today.
The 18-year-old is used to playing in front of crowds of fans but today (Thursday) she was picking up her A-level results with her friends. Completing her time at the school Carla received an A in Psychology and B in Maths.
She said: “It is amazing, I can’t quite believe the results I have achieved – I am over the moon.”
During her exams Carla was away playing and training with the team so found herself having to catch up.
“I was away for two months so I missed a lot of school which meant I had to teach myself a lot of the courses.”
You may also want to watch:
Carla will now be concentrating on her football career but she isn’t ruling out the possibility of going to university in the future.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 6 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home