Arrests made after St Neots serious assault
FOUR people have been arrested in connection with a serious assault in St Neots.
A 28-year-old man was pulled to the ground, punched and kicked to the head by a group of up to 10 people after he tried to defend his friend from verbal abuse in Waitrose car park during the small hours.
The victim had told the group to go away but they turned on him as he walked through the alleyway between the High Street and the Pig ‘n’ Falcon pub.
He was later taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries after the incident at about 1.45am on Sunday, November 14.
Two men, aged 19 and 20, and two 17-year-old boys, all from the St Neots area, have been bailed to return to Huntingdon police station on Wednesday, January 19.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack should contact DC Karin Peters on 0345 456 456 4, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 2 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 9 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 10 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos