Arrests made after St Neots serious assault
FOUR people have been arrested in connection with a serious assault in St Neots.
A 28-year-old man was pulled to the ground, punched and kicked to the head by a group of up to 10 people after he tried to defend his friend from verbal abuse in Waitrose car park during the small hours.
The victim had told the group to go away but they turned on him as he walked through the alleyway between the High Street and the Pig ‘n’ Falcon pub.
He was later taken by ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries after the incident at about 1.45am on Sunday, November 14.
Two men, aged 19 and 20, and two 17-year-old boys, all from the St Neots area, have been bailed to return to Huntingdon police station on Wednesday, January 19.
Anyone with information about the attack should contact DC Karin Peters on 0345 456 456 4, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 10 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store