Armed robbers threaten hotel receptionist with knife
- Credit: Archant
A receptionist in a Huntingdonshire hotel was threatened at knifepoint.
Cambridgeshire police said incident happened at the Travelodge in Fenstanton, at just after 9.30pm on Wednesday (November 20).
The woman was working on the reception area when two men threatened her with a knife and demanded money. The offenders made off with hundreds of pounds in a grey money bag.
One of the offenders was white, 5ft 10in, about 19 with short dark hair. He had stubble and wore dark clothing.
Detective Sergeant Iain Moor, investigating, said: “We would ask people who may have any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“Did you see these men in the area at about 9.30pm, either before or after the incident happened?”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DS Moor, at Huntingdon Police Station, on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity